Synthetic signals for ICA (1999)
The page includes a brief explanation of the type of uni-modal distributions that were used as sources, pointers pointers to data files, and pointers to matlab code for both reading the data files and for generating the mixtures from the raw source data. The data includes
- uni-modal 2 source, 3 source, and 5 source mixtures
- mixtures of the same distribution
- mixtures of different distributions: narrow kurtotic range vs. broad kurtotic range
- mixtures with moderate SNR (+3dB)
- mixtures with low SNR (+1dB).